Looking as fit as ever, Joe Manganiello gained almost 20lbs to make he was in the best shape of his life to star in a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Any man into fitness or bodybuilding of any kind will cite Arnold as their biggest fitspo. He is the mack daddy of all daddies. Men’s Health did Alcide justice with this spread. DE LISH. *Sigh* that nose…..
Okay, maybe not, but this is by FAR the best exercise I’ve seen in years, since the Estelle Getty body conditioning and the legendary Angela Lansbury Positive Moves. You will watch it over and over again. Any woman that can workout in a knockoff Chanel power suit top and white spandex leggings with no panties? Well, she is clearly my hero. You’re welcome.
She is one of the most flawless beauties on the planet who is a master of the classic, vintage beauty look. Wanna know her top 5 tips on how to twerk it? Well you’ve come to the right blog! Dita Says:
1. Alabaster skin is the perfect base for a vintage look. I’d never dream of getting a tan – I always wear sunscreen and put on a hat when I’m out in the sun.
2. Classic red lipstick is the most chic beauty statement a women can make. Matte lips are like luscious rose petals. Add just a touch of gloss to the centre.
3. In the Thirties and Forties, leaving the half-moon at the bottom of your nail was the epitome of elegance. It has now become modern and chic again.
4. For a dramatic look, I start with a neutral lid, define a line of black shadow in the crease. Finish with a sparkling white on your brow bone and eyelid.
5. I always powder my nose using pressed powder in an exquisite, jewelled compact. They are hard to find, but try eBay.
Paris has been spending plenty of quality time with her bio mom, Debbie Rowe lately and this weekend was no different. Debbie lives on a ranch in Palmdale, California and Paris likes to go and bond with the animals as well as her mom. I don’t know if we will ever know who the biological father is, but one this is for sure, the girl is a STUNNA.
All these years I have put off going for my Masters Degree because of the lack of time. I have a husband, 2 kids, a little career in TV and radio that I am looking to make into a massive career and so on. But that means nothing now because Eva Longoria not only went back to school and got her Masters, but it was an actual degree, not an honorary and she actually went to class! While she was shoot Desperate Housewives! If that ain’t a kick in the ass, I don’t know what is. Well done Gabbi Solis. Eva got her degree in Chicano Studies that she hopes to use in the future for all of her charity work. Very admirable.
My Jersey brother Jon Bon Jovi let Justin Bieber HAVE. IT. in the London Evening Standard for showing up late and disrespecting fans. He called him an asshole amongst other things and I LOVE IT. These spoiled kids need to hear what it’s really about from legends every now and then. JB is talented, can’t take that away but honey, don’t even start going there, it isn’t cute.