And I couldn’t disagree more. I happen to be one that thinks Lady Gaga’s face is gorgeous. I love her nose and her teeth most of all. I feel like her “flaws” are what makes her beautiful and I would be SO upset if she changed her face at all. It’s flawless in my opinion. Read more in the December issue of Glamour mag. PS. The amazing Patrick Demarchelier shot this series, fuckin. fierce.
Joan Jett is one of my idols of music, has been since I Love Rock n Roll and I’ve never looked back. She is just a maestro of what she does and quite literally commands the stage. Please watch how even at 55 bitch still rocks the fuck out and schools the youngins. Sorry Ke$ha,but when you bring a legend like Joan on the stage, just step aside and LEARN.
She is one of the most flawless beauties on the planet who is a master of the classic, vintage beauty look. Wanna know her top 5 tips on how to twerk it? Well you’ve come to the right blog! Dita Says:
1. Alabaster skin is the perfect base for a vintage look. I’d never dream of getting a tan – I always wear sunscreen and put on a hat when I’m out in the sun.
2. Classic red lipstick is the most chic beauty statement a women can make. Matte lips are like luscious rose petals. Add just a touch of gloss to the centre.
3. In the Thirties and Forties, leaving the half-moon at the bottom of your nail was the epitome of elegance. It has now become modern and chic again.
4. For a dramatic look, I start with a neutral lid, define a line of black shadow in the crease. Finish with a sparkling white on your brow bone and eyelid.
5. I always powder my nose using pressed powder in an exquisite, jewelled compact. They are hard to find, but try eBay.
Holy. Shitballs. I have always loved rhythmic gymnastics, but this bitch needs an olympic gold STAT!