She is one of the most flawless beauties on the planet who is a master of the classic, vintage beauty look. Wanna know her top 5 tips on how to twerk it? Well you’ve come to the right blog! Dita Says:
1. Alabaster skin is the perfect base for a vintage look. I’d never dream of getting a tan – I always wear sunscreen and put on a hat when I’m out in the sun.
2. Classic red lipstick is the most chic beauty statement a women can make. Matte lips are like luscious rose petals. Add just a touch of gloss to the centre.
3. In the Thirties and Forties, leaving the half-moon at the bottom of your nail was the epitome of elegance. It has now become modern and chic again.
4. For a dramatic look, I start with a neutral lid, define a line of black shadow in the crease. Finish with a sparkling white on your brow bone and eyelid.
5. I always powder my nose using pressed powder in an exquisite, jewelled compact. They are hard to find, but try eBay.
Just like that crazy Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes crazy looking sea anenome mascara was a hot trend for a second, now it’s all about the 3 prong liquid eyeliner. This one happens to be by Too Faced, which is a company I have loved for years and support their products, but a lot of companies are making them right now. The idea behind this new trend is 3 fold (obviously); First, you can take the 3 tips and dab the dots on the under side of your top lashes so it fills in the annoying area where it looks skin color when you want opaque black to complete the look. The next is the ability to turn it on it’s side for a tight line as the tips are flexible. The final is using it flat for the ability to use all 3 prongs for a wide line. Being the New Jersey, eyeliner whore that I am, I feel a need to try every single brand of liquid, cake or gel eyeliners that are ever created. Can’t wait to try some 3 prong madness! Get the Too Faced one for $22 HERE.
It’s a big deal for an upstart company like my friend David with his incredible line of makeup OCC, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics that he started in his house, to be sold in Sephora. I am proud to say that starting in the fall that is the case! No longer will you wonder how to get your hands on the world famous Lip Tars worn by every drag queen now celebrities alike. My fave colors are Mesh, Femme, Interlace, Hush, Ophelia and Digitalis and EVERYONE needs a Feathered to lighten every single color they sell, just mix em and rock em! They are pure pigment so a little goes a verrrrrry long way. I’ve just started using his new concealers as well and they are amazing, so excited for this line to continue to grow and succeed. Congrats to David and the gang!